Unlike conventional inverters, rather than systematically storing energy in batteries (with significant loss of yield >20%), hybrid inverters store energy only when necessary, e.g. when there is more production than consumption. This system also allows choosing whether electricity from photovoltaic panels should be stored or consumed through an internal intelligent apparatus control unit. This is possible through a technique that adds different energy sources (phase coupling: on-grid or grid-tie techniques) and the management of stored electricity in the battery (off grid technology). Hybrid inverters therefore operate on grid (grid-tie) as well as off-grid, hybrid (both on-grid and off-grid at the same time) and Backup (in case of a black out). According to the E.R.D.F. (French Electric Network) smart inverters are the future of photovoltaic solar panel installations dedicated to energy self-use, or auto-consumption of energy.
Our hybrid inverters come in varying styles, ratings, functionalities and build qualities to suit different applications.
- Use in off grid mode (without network) with the possibility of linking to a generator. The inverter must be connected to a battery bank and must have true off grid capabilities – not all Hybrid inverters are created equal or can be used in off grid applications.
- Use in on-grid or grid-tie (connected to the network) with the possibility of selling energy or excess energy. There is a need to have the norm compliance of protection and decoupling.
- Use in hybrid mode the inverter functions with a battery bank, but also connected to the grid. This dual functionality is the highlight of hybrid inverters that hence enable energy management (smart grid).
- Use in Back-up mode, or storage mode prevents blackouts by switching from on-grid mode to off-grid mode at the moment of electric outage, thereby eliminates network cuts.
ZERO Home Bills Shop is the ultimate solar shop, wind shop and off-grid shop to run your life with no bills. All you need for energy independence in your home or your business. Are you tired being overcharged by an installer? Are you looking for a solar shop, a wind shop or an off-grid shop that sells retail? Than you are at the best place. We have striven to incorporate everything in one place. Do not spend time separately searching a solar shop, than a wind shop or an off-grid shop. We have it all for you in one place. On top of that you will find all products and services you need to make your home energy efficient, if possible completely energy independent; covering all areas of your home bills, including but not limited to your heating and cooling, fresh water and rainwater, e-mobility and your waste management needs. More than 3000 products from tier 1 manufacturers – leaders in their industry – at best retail prices possible. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community to discuss your needs or share your project; or contact us today.
`The Best Place for the Best Products at Best Prices`
HEATING and COOLING149 products
OFF-GRID APPLIANCES (DC)63 products
WATER AND RAINWATER15 products
WIND POWER59 products
Energy Storage186 products
HYDRO POWER3 products
LED LIGHTING189 products
POWER GENERATORS11 products
Solar Photovoltaic (PV)839 products
Solar Thermal14 products
ZERO Home Bills Shop | Solar Shop | Wind Shop | Off-Grid Shop
FILTER BY CATEGORYFilters:
- Accessories and Mounting
- Battery Inverters
- Battery Inverters and Chargers
- CHARGE CONTROLLERS
- Energy Storage
- Hybrid Charge Controllers
- Hybrid Inverters
- OFF-GRID INVERTERS
- on-grid inverters
- Solar Inverters
- SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV)
- Wind-Solar Charge Controller