Welcome to the Social Media Pages Principles ZEROhomebills.com. Please feel free to interact with ZEROhomebills.com SA and to discuss our products, services, campaigns and our company via these pages. ZEROhomebills.com SA interacts on a public platform on Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Twitter.
We however would like to ask you to keep the following Social Media Pages Principles in mind when doing so:
- Be appropriate in your comments and posted materials. We will remove any comments and materials that are inappropriate or offensive.
- Please understand that comments and materials posted to the ZEROhomebills.com Pages do not represent the opinions of ZEROhomebills.com.
- We ask you to not upload or otherwise provide comments or materials that you do not own or that may infringe upon the rights of others, such as intellectual property rights or data protection rights or other content that violate any applicable laws and regulations
- Unless indicated otherwise, all intellectual property rights to the ZEROhomebills.com Pages and the ZEROhomebills.com Pages content and materials are owned by ZEROhomebills.com and its Partners. If you post or upload comments or materials on the pages or send it to ZEROhomebills.com SA by email or otherwise, you allow ZEROhomebills.com to use, copy and/or commercially exploit content and materials free of charge. Do not upload confidential information.
- The above outlines the key principles which we deem important for interaction on our pages.
Please read the complete Social Media House Rules by clicking the link.
The team of ZEROhomebills.com SA