With the VIESSMANN Vitodens 050-W 29kW Combi Boiler, Viessmann now offers an attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler with proven quality. An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two DHW output ratings (5.9 to 29.3 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater.
Benefits VIESSMANN Vitodens 050-W 29kW Combi Boiler:
- Attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler
- Combi boiler: 35 kW
- Economical and effi cient, with high standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN] up to
97 % (Hs) [gross cv] / 108 % (Hi) [net cv] or SEDBUK > 89.1 % (2009)
- Modulation range up to 1:4
- Extensive system accessories
- Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
- Easy operation, optionally also via room thermostats
- Plug in time clock and wireless receiver options
- Weather compensation option available
- Ideal for installation in living areas due to low operating noise and compact
- Compact installed height, with recessed fittings not requiring pipe cover
- Improved access to serviceable parts e.g. plate heat exchanger
- Ease of wiring
- 3 year comprehensive warranty as standard
- Viessmann Trained Installers can now off er their customers an extended
warranty option for up to 10 years
Quiet and compact
The VIESSMANN Vitodens 050-W 29kW Combi Boiler features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front for ease of service and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in multi storey buildings – including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system.
Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
The high quality stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger efficiently converts the supplied energy into heat. Its efficiency (to DIN) is 97 percent (Hs) [gross cv] or according to SEDBUK > 89.1 % (2009). The stainless steel cylinder burner therefore consumes relatively little natural gas, with lower CO2 emissions and less impact on the environment as a result.
Decision-making aid for buying a new heating system. The ErP directive is a new, energy efficiency identification, standardised throughout Europe; making energy consumption more transparent.
Viessmann guarantees the Inox-Radial heat exchanger for ten years against leaks resulting from corrosion.
The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating, industrial, and refrigeration systems. This family enterprise was founded in 1917, has 12,100 employees, and the group’s turnover amounts to € 2.37 billion Euro. With 23 production companies in 12 countries, distribution companies and representative offices in 74 countries and 120 sales offices throughout the world, Viessmann is truly international in its orientation. 55 percent of turnover is generated abroad.
As a family business Viessmann takes the long view and places great value on acting responsibly; sustainability is firmly enshrined in the company’s principles. For Viessmann, sustainability in action means striking a balance between economy, ecology and social responsibility throughout the company; meeting current needs without compromising the quality of life of future generations. Visit us on Facebook as well or join our ZERO Home Bills Community. The BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Retail Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Shop for similar products here: