The SUNCLIX connectors are are suitable for both flexible and stiff cables. The cable cross section can be between 2.5 to 6 mm2.
ASSEMBLED IN NO TIME AT ALL
The assembly onto the DC cable takes place tool-free, quickly and simply: strip the cable and feed into the open connector. Firmly push the spring clamp down and lock. Now just push the connector together and screw on the strain relief – finished! For the assembly you don`t need either crimp pliers or other special tools. Another advantage: if the cable has not been pushed in far enough, the clamping procedure is easy to repeat. For this you loosen the clamp spring with a standard screwdriver and open it up again.
STANDARD CONFORMING AND SAFE!
You can rely on the SUNCLIX connector: it satisfies all requirements of the new PV connector standard DIN EN 50521, for example in regard to UV resistance, moisture protection and temperature resistance. Also in relation to current capability it measures up: 40 amps is no problem – with a cable cross section of 4 mm2 and an ambient temperature of up to 85° C.
A further safety advantage: the convenient visual control of the cable connection. When the connector plug is open, the clamp mechanism is visible, in order that you can easily check the correct positioning of the electrical connection.
- Rating 1000V, 40 A (with 4 mm² cable)
- Compatible with conductors from 2.5 to 6 mm²
- Temperature rating: up to 85 °C ambient temperature
- Used on SMA inverters
SUNCLIX – easy and safe mounting
With SUNCLIX, mounting couldn’t be simpler:
- 1. Insert the stripped conductor
- 2. Close spring contact
- 3. Tighten the screw connection – and you’re done!
- 4. Release with screwdriver
The female connector and male connector can then easily be plugged together manually. An integrated lock that can only be loosened with a screwdriver prevents the accidental loosening of the DC plug-in connection when subjected to loads.
- SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again: leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience. While SMA inverters are designed in Germany, the Sunny Central, the Sunny Island, and SMA SunnyBoy inverters in the 3 kW to 7 kW range are assembled in their new plant in Denver, Colorado.These inverters qualify for the ARRA recovery act and are UL and cUL listed. SMA launched its own SMA solar academy in Rocklin, California, in April 2011. Their Solar Academy is equipped with the latest high-tech teaching tools and demonstration inverters to complement its comprehensive range of courses on photovoltaics and SMA products. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the “Sunclix Connector Pack”:
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by SMA Solar Technology AG
- Shop for SMA Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands