Installing the Submersible Pump Grundfos SQ Flex 1.2-2 requires no special tools as the solar modules plug straight into the system. The SQFlex Solar can be run economically and remains virtually maintenance-free.
Features of the Submersible Pump Grundfos SQ Flex 1.2-2:
- Dry-running protection
- High efficiency permanent-magnet motor (PMmotor)
- Over- and under voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Wide voltage range
Grundfos is a pump manufacturer, based in Denmark, with more than 19,000 employees globally. The annual production of the company is more than 16 million pump units, circulator pumps (UP), submersible pumps (SP), and centrifugal pumps (CR). Grundfos also produces electric motors for the pumps as well as electric motors for separate merchandising. Grundfos develops and sells electronics for controls for pumps and other systems. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST at the BEST Retail Prices available in your market on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the Submersible Pump Grundfos SQ Flex 1.2-2 :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Check out all the products from Grundfos
- Shop for Solar Inverter Accessories here
- Choose one of our solar pv kits and packages for your pump