StorEdge Interface SESTI-S2 for LG Chem RESU 7H and 10H DC coupled storage solution automatically provides homeowners with backup power in case of grid interruption, and allows home owners to maximize self-consumption and to enable energy independence.
The StorEdge Interface SESTI-S2 for LG Chem RESU 7H and 10H
- The StorEdge Interface StorEdge Interface SESTI-S2 for LG Chem RESU 7H and 10H is required in order to connect the high-voltage battery to the SolarEdge inverter
- Simple installation and connectivity of the battery and the SolarEdge Meter
- Connects to the SolarEdge inverter in parallel to the PV strings
- Can be used to upgrade existing SolarEdge systems
- Designed to eliminate DC voltage and current during installation, maintenance or firefighting
SolarEdge Technologies Inc. is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays. These products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT). The company has offices in the United States, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Israel. SolarEdge shares are traded on the NASDAQ. Founded in 2006, the company provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. Since beginning commercial shipments in 2010, SolarEdge has shipped more than 1.3 Gigawatt (‘‘GW’’) of its DC optimized inverter systems, including over 220,000 inverters, its products have been installed in PV systems in more than 73 countries, and more than 100,000 systems are monitored in its cloud-based monitoring portal. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
View similar products here: