The Solartech PB5500H-G2 5.5 kW Solar Pump Inverter is compatible with submersible pumps, surface pumps, swimming pool pumps using 3-phase induction motors.
These pumping inverters convert PV array power direct to AC power. The MPP-tracker adjusts the output frequency according to the radiations.
The main features of the Solartech PB5500H-G2 5.5 kW Solar Pump Inverter
- Patented dynamic VI maximum power tracking (MPPT) algorithm;
- Faster response and good stability. MPPT efficiency reaches 99%.
- Full automatic operation. Pump operation frequency range can be set based on project requirement.8 years storage capacity for operation data.
- Intelligent power module used in main circuit. High reliability. Up to 98% conversion efficiency.
- Support soft start of pump. Full motor protections. Optional water level switch to protect overflow and dry running.
- Multiple DC input strings can implement solar combiner function, anti-reverse circuit at each input string.
- Good sealing, IP65 protection grade. Ambient temperature: -20~+60℃. Ambient humidity ≤95%. Suitable for harsh outdoor installation environment.
- Using high standard components. Wide input voltage range, low voltage models with built-in boost circuits, flexible options for solar array design.
- LCD display, user friendly interface, rich display information.
Optional features of the Solartech PB5500H-G2 5.5 kW Solar Pump Inverter
- Optional grid/diesel back-up, meeting running requirement for day and night. Intelligent recognition of input voltage, automatic operation without manually ebugging on the voltage parameters in advance.
- Optional RS485/GPRS interface to implement system remote monitoring.
- Optional advanced functions: encryption for instalment payment, analogue input control, timing control, alarm output.
Solartech is the leading solution provider for global solar and water conservancy systems, as well as the professional manufacturer of solar pumping inverters, solar water pumps, solar pumping systems, solar water-saving irrigation systems and solar sea water desalination systems.
Solartech solar pumping system technology has been applied to solar water-saving irrigation for desert control in Takla Makan Desert in 2001, and applied to build the world’s first solar pumping technology research & demonstration base in Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University in 2004, and firstly applied in Southeast Asian solar agriculture irrigation in Bangladesh in 2008, and firstly applied to African solar living water supply in Uganda in 2009, and applied to the first solar sea water desalination system without battery on a Nansha island in 2010, it was awarded Global Human Settlements Model of Green Technology by United Nation in 2014. Solartech solar pumping products have been applied to more than 100 countries and areas in agriculture & forest irrigation, desert control, pature animal husbandry, living water supply, sea water & salt water desalination and city water scape. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST at the BEST Retail Prices available in your market on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the Solartech PB5500H-G2 5.5 kW Solar Pump Inverter :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Check out all the products from Solartech
- Shop for Solar Inverter Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands