The SolarEdge SE3500H HD-WAVE 3.5kW Solar Inverter is specifically designed to work with the SolarEdge power optimizers. Because MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module by the power optimizer, the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a less complicated, more cost effective, more reliable solar inverter with a standard 12 year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times independent of string length and temperature.
In addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized inverter, the SolarEdge SE3500H HD-WAVE 3.5kW Solar Inverteralso manages battery and system energy as part of SolarEdge’s battery storage solution.
HD-Wave – A New Era for PV Inverters: ≤6kW, ≤10kg, 99% Efficiency
SolarEdge SE3500H HD-WAVE 3.5kW Solar Inverter, winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar award, breaks the mold of traditional inverters. Using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing, the HD-Wave technology inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This small and lightweight inverter enables simplified shipping and storing and one-person installation. The record-breaking efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
Main Feature of the SolarEdge SE3500H HD-WAVE 3.5kW Solar Inverter
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Small lightweight and easy to install at <10kg
- 99% weighted efficiency (33%-50% less losses than the market standard)
- Superb reliability due to lower heat dissipation and film capacitors instead of electrolytic capacitors
- Standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via Ethernet, wireless (Wi-Fi or ZigBee) or cellular connection
- Supports PV and battery management as part of the StorEdge solution
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Optional built-in meter with ±0.5% accuracy
- Optional self-sustaining power outlet supplying up to 1.5kW backup power
- Backward compatible with existing SolarEdge systems
HD-Wave Technology Components
HD-Wave vs. Traditional Technology
1) Distributed multi-level switching elements create a sine wave.
Powerful DSP processor synthesizes a clean sine wave
2) Less magnetics are required for filtering
3) Highly efficient design with minimal heat loss reduces cooling requirements
1) Today, inverter switching elements create a crude sine wave
2) Magnetics filter a sine wave
3) Metallic enclosures, cooling systems and fans dissipate heat
SolarEdge Technologies Inc. is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays. These products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT). The company has offices in the United States, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Israel. SolarEdge shares are traded on the NASDAQ. Founded in 2006, the company provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. Since beginning commercial shipments in 2010, SolarEdge has shipped more than 1.3 Gigawatt (‘‘GW’’) of its DC optimized inverter systems, including over 220,000 inverters, its products have been installed in PV systems in more than 73 countries, and more than 100,000 systems are monitored in its cloud-based monitoring portal. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Shop for similar products here: