The SolarEdge SE25K-P2 3ph 25kW Solar Inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the SolarEdge SE25K-P2 3ph 25kW Solar Inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
SolarEdge SE25K-P2 3ph 25kW Solar Inverter features
Specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency (98%)
- Small, lightest in its class, and easy to install Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless IP65 – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter, DC/AC conversion only
- Integrated DC Safety Unit – eliminates the need for external DC isolators (SE25K and SE27.6K only)
- Built in DC surge protection (SE25K and SE27.6K only)
Solar Edge 25000 3phase inverter with DC Safety Unit incl. DC safety switch, DC surge protection (type II) and DC fuses (+/-). Please note the fuses are not provided with this unit.
THIS INVERTER HAS NO TRACKERS AND REQUIRES POWER OPTIMIZERS TO FUNCTION.
- SolarEdge Technologies Inc. is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays. These products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT). The company has offices in the United States, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Israel. SolarEdge shares are traded on the NASDAQ. Founded in 2006, the company provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. Since beginning commercial shipments in 2010, SolarEdge has shipped more than 1.3 Gigawatt (‘‘GW’’) of its DC optimized inverter systems, including over 220,000 inverters, its products have been installed in PV systems in more than 73 countries, and more than 100,000 systems are monitored in its cloud-based monitoring portal. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Shop for similar product here: