The SolarEdge Modbus Meter 1 second 1PH/3PH 230/400V is needed to implement the dynamic feed-in regulation.
SolarEdge Modbus Meter 1 second 1PH/3PH 230/400V
- High accuracy meter readings for production/consumption monitoring
- Import/Export meter readings for export limitation functionality
- Small and easy to install – fits in standard electrical panel
- Supports residential, commercial and utility-size installations
Please note actual product may look slightly different to image shown.
- SolarEdge Technologies Inc. is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays. These products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT). The company has offices in the United States, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Israel. SolarEdge shares are traded on the NASDAQ. Founded in 2006, the company provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. Since beginning commercial shipments in 2010, SolarEdge has shipped more than 1.3 Gigawatt (‘‘GW’’) of its DC optimized inverter systems, including over 220,000 inverters, its products have been installed in PV systems in more than 73 countries, and more than 100,000 systems are monitored in its cloud-based monitoring portal. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Shop for similar product here: