The SolarEdge Control and Communication Gateway (HUB) expands the SolarEdge monitoring and control capabilities. It can be connected to SolarEdge and non-SolarEdge inverters, environmental sensors and revenue meters and can transfer the monitoring data to the SolarEdge monitoring server and optionally, to a non-SolarEdge logger.
The SolarEdge Control and Communication Gateway (HUB) has an interface that allows for controlling of the SolarEdge inverters’ power.
Main features of the SolarEdge Control and Communication Gateway (HUB)
- Wireless connections
- RS485 to Ethernet converter
- Support of a variety of environmental sensors including temperature, irradiance and wind
- Power reduction interface – complies with EEG & BDEW standards
- Revenue grade meter reader
- Non-SolarEdge inverter logger
- Easy installation – DIN rail and wall mount
- SolarEdge Technologies Inc. is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays. These products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT). The company has offices in the United States, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Israel. SolarEdge shares are traded on the NASDAQ. Founded in 2006, the company provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. Since beginning commercial shipments in 2010, SolarEdge has shipped more than 1.3 Gigawatt (‘‘GW’’) of its DC optimized inverter systems, including over 220,000 inverters, its products have been installed in PV systems in more than 73 countries, and more than 100,000 systems are monitored in its cloud-based monitoring portal. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Shop for similar product here: