The SolarEdge Compact Residential Package SE1000M + M2500 extended is a cost effective solution for residential systems of 4-8 modules.
Main features of the SolarEdge Compact Residential Package SE1000M + M2500 extended
- Suitable for homes with limited roof space, social housing projects, or for meeting minimum sustainability requirements
- Optimizer and inverter designed to work exclusively with each other
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and easy to install
- Each of the four power optimizer inputs supports one or two 60-cell modules
- IP65 rated inverter – suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Inverter and optimizer ordered with a single part number and supplied in a single box
- Supported Communication Interfaces: RS485 Interface for Modbus Meter for export limitation
- Smart Energy Management: Export Limitation
SolarEdge Technologies Inc. is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays. These products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT). The company has offices in the United States, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Israel. SolarEdge shares are traded on the NASDAQ. Founded in 2006, the company provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. Since beginning commercial shipments in 2010, SolarEdge has shipped more than 1.3 Gigawatt (‘‘GW’’) of its DC optimized inverter systems, including over 220,000 inverters, its products have been installed in PV systems in more than 73 countries, and more than 100,000 systems are monitored in its cloud-based monitoring portal. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Shop for similar products here: