With the Solar Module Sunware TX 12039 38Wp SunWare now offers foldable modules based on crystalline high-performance solar cells with a high efficiency. The slim module TX 12039 with 38Wp is intended for use on wind dress or other textile fabrics.
On the long sides 4 Tenax tops for easy attachment are inserted. The attached bases are screwed into the textile fabric, then snap on the module – Done.
The main features of the Solar Module Sunware TX 12039 38Wp
- Cable outlet: Socket sealed to seawater and screwed to mounting plate
- Serial number with 6 digits
- Mounting strap
- Textile frame
- Tenax tops
- Textile joint (of multi-wing modules)
- Panel bag is in scope of delivery.
The SunWare Solartechnik GmbH & Co. KG, based in Duisburg founded in 1987 by Dipl.-Ing. Julian Schüren. Initially specialized in the production of solar modules, solar charge controllers for marine and caravan applications. The solar modules are specially designed and developed for use in the maritime sector. The modules are available in 12 volt and 24 volt versions. All used components of the entire module are absolutely see-and saltwater-resistant. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. The Best Semi Flexible Solar Panels from the BEST Solar Brands at the BEST Retail Prices available in your market on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the Solar Module Sunware TX 12039 38Wp :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Check out all the products from Sunware
- Shop for Solar Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands in our shop
- Read about solar panel – selected TOP Brands in our shop