SMA Sunny WebBox Bluetooth data logger for wireless system monitoring with Bluetooth interface, remote diagnosis, data storage from all the SMA inverters via web portal. Input data from up to 50 inverters can be recorded via Bluetooth interface and sent to a web portal for display and for long term storage.
Multi-purpose SMA Sunny WebBox Bluetooth
- Capacity: 50 SMA inverters
- Inputs: Bluetooth wireless interface
- Range: up to 100m in free field
- Outputs: Ethernet
- Memory: 1GB internal SD card
- Use: Wall-mounted, table top device
- Protection Rating: IP20
- Size (WxHxD): 225 x 130 x 57mm
- SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again: leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience. While SMA inverters are designed in Germany, the Sunny Central, the Sunny Island, and SMA SunnyBoy inverters in the 3 kW to 7 kW range are assembled in their new plant in Denver, Colorado. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Solar Accessories from the BEST Solar Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the “SMA Sunny WebBox Bluetooth”:
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by SMA Solar Technology AG
- Shop for SMA Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands