With the new generation of SMA Sunny Island 8.0H-12 Silver Battery Inverter SMA SI8.0H-12, installers and PV system operators benefit from an even more user-friendly battery inverter. The SMA Sunny Island has been installed more than 70,000 times worldwide.
- Lower system costs thanks to fewer components
- Faster installation and commissioning with a simple user interface
- Warranty period extended to 10 years
- A single product for on-grid, off-grid and backup solutions
- Compatible with non-SMA inverters and can be used with an additional SMA Energy Meter
- Made in Germany
COMMUNICATIVE IN ALL AREAS
Thanks to its integrated user interface and standard WLAN and Ethernet interfaces, the SMA Sunny Island 8.0H-12 Silver Battery Inverter SMA SI8.0H-12 can be immediately and easily configured and monitored via smartphones or tablets.
- Uses standard Ethernet and WLAN interfaces
- Webconnect for faster and easier PV system monitoring with Sunny Portal / Sunny Places
- Local monitoring via web interface
- Optimized data logging for maximum transparency, even without continuous online access
CAN BE USED FLEXIBLY IN PRIVATE HOMES AND COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES
The SMA Sunny Island 8.0H-12 Silver Battery Inverter SMA SI8.0H-12 has maximum flexibility, from operation in remote off-grid areas to commercial or home energy management. It gives planners total freedom in the size and type of system, the battery and the type of energy generation. Works with self-consumption systems, battery backup systems and off-grid systems.
- Ideal for retrofits or modular expansions of single- and three-phase systems in the 1 to 30 kW range
- All lead-acid batteries and over 20 different lithium-ion batteries can be used
- Can be expanded with SMA Multicluster-Technology for systems in the 20 to 300 kW range
SMA Sunny Island 8.0H-12 Silver Battery Inverter SMA SI8.0H-12 – ALWAYS A RELIABLE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
The Sunny Island runs reliably under even the most extreme conditions – without compromising its efficiency.
- Exceptionally high overload capacity ensures a safe electricity supply, even in critical situations
- IP54 for operation even in extreme environments
Possible system configurations with Sunny Island 4.4M / 6.0H / 8.0M
- Single, single-phase
- Single cluster, single-phase
- Single cluster, three-phase
- Multicluster, 3-phase
Sunny Island Set Up a Stand Alone Grid in Only Eight Steps
For TECH TIPS visit manufacturer`s Youtube Channel here>>
- SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again. The leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience. While SMA inverters are designed in Germany, the Sunny Central, the Sunny Island, and SMA SunnyBoy inverters in the 3 kW to 7 kW range are assembled in their new plant in Denver, Colorado.These inverters qualify for the ARRA recovery act and are UL and cUL listed. SMA launched its own SMA solar academy in Rocklin, California, in April 2011. Their Solar Academy is equipped with the latest high-tech teaching tools and demonstration inverters to complement its comprehensive range of courses on photovoltaics and SMA products. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the “SMA Sunny Island 8.0H-12 Silver Battery Inverter SMA SI8.0H-12”:
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by SMA Solar Technology AG
- Shop for SMA Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands