With the new generation of SMA Sunny Island 6.0H-12 Battery Inverter SMA SI6.0H-12, installers and PV system operators benefit from an even more user-friendly battery inverter. The SMA Sunny Island has been installed more than 70,000 times worldwide.
- Lower system costs thanks to fewer components
- Faster installation and commissioning with a simple user interface
- Warranty period extended to 10 years
- A single product for on-grid, off-grid and backup solutions
- Compatible with non-SMA inverters and can be used with an additional SMA Energy Meter
- Made in Germany
COMMUNICATIVE IN ALL AREAS
Thanks to its integrated user interface and standard WLAN and Ethernet interfaces, the SMA Sunny Island 6.0H-12 Battery Inverter SMA SI6.0H-12 can be immediately and easily configured and monitored via smartphones or tablets.
- Uses standard Ethernet and WLAN interfaces
- Webconnect for faster and easier PV system monitoring with Sunny Portal / Sunny Places
- Local monitoring via web interface
- Optimized data logging for maximum transparency, even without continuous online access
CAN BE USED FLEXIBLY IN PRIVATE HOMES AND COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES
The SMA Sunny Island 6.0H-12 Battery Inverter SMA SI6.0H-12 has maximum flexibility, from operation in remote off-grid areas to commercial or home energy management. It gives planners total freedom in the size and type of system, the battery and the type of energy generation. Works with self-consumption systems, battery backup systems and off-grid systems.
- Ideal for retrofits or modular expansions of single- and three-phase systems in the 1 to 30 kW range
- All lead-acid batteries and over 20 different lithium-ion batteries can be used
- Can be expanded with SMA Multicluster-Technology for systems in the 20 to 300 kW range
SMA Sunny Island 6.0H-12 Battery Inverter SMA SI6.0H-12 – ALWAYS A RELIABLE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
The Sunny Island runs reliably under even the most extreme conditions – without compromising its efficiency.
- Exceptionally high overload capacity ensures a safe electricity supply, even in critical situations
- IP54 for operation even in extreme environments
Possible system configurations with Sunny Island 4.4M / 6.0H / 8.0M
- Single, single-phase
- Single cluster, single-phase
- Single cluster, three-phase
- Multicluster, 3-phase
Sunny Island Set Up a Stand Alone Grid in Only Eight Steps
For TECH TIPS visit manufacturer`s Youtube Channel here>>
For similar products visit here: