The SMA Sunny Boy Smart Energy Storage SB3600SE is an EXCELLENT COMBINATION SUNNY BOY AND BATTERY. With its integrated battery, the Sunny Boy Smart Energy offers two advantages. Not only does it provide a sensible way to increase self-consumption, but it also makes it easy to use self-produced solar power after the sun goes down.
- Significantly reduced initial investment thanks to an application-oriented battery capacity of 2 kWh
- No need to design the battery system – so no battery expertise is required
- Quick and easy wall mounting
- Efficient charge management and load control
- Maximized reliability through lithium-ion cells from LG Chem
The Simple Storage Solution
SMA Integrated Storage System
Together with the Sunny Home Manager 2.0, the Sunny Boy Smart Energy is the central component of the SMA Integrated Storage System. It offers an incredibly easy path to greater independence as part of the SMA Smart Home intelligent energy management.
- Approximately 52 percent less electricity purchased from electric utility companies*
- Self-consumption rate increased from 30 percent to typically 55 percent**
- Usage of solar power possible nearly 24 hours a day
- All PV power generated annually is used even when the active power is limited to 70 percent or 60 percent of the nominal PV array power in accordance with the Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG) or the energy storage subsidy.
- Outstanding efficiency in terms of power conversion and temporary power storage
*Compared to a household without a PV system
** All figures are based on an annual PV generation of 5,000 kWh, annual power consumption of the equivalent amount, an effective battery capacity of 2 kWh and use of a Sunny Home Manager 2.0.
Intelligent Energy Management
SMA Smart Home
Within the SMA Smart Home, the SMA Sunny Boy Smart Energy Storage SB3600SE and Sunny Home Manager 2.0 ensure that self-produced solar power is used in the best possible way, intelligently distributed and – as an option – stored. This delivers increased self-consumption, improves transparency and guarantees greater independence.
- Planning reliability and cost savings with solar power at fixed, low rates
- Maximize the eco-friendliness of your energy supply by using solar power from your own roof
- Greater independence with no compromises in terms of comfort or supply reliability
- Automatic optimization functions that take individual preferences into account
- Cost-saving potential is made visible through complete energy budget transparency
- SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again. The leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience. While SMA inverters are designed in Germany, the Sunny Central, the Sunny Island, and SMA SunnyBoy inverters in the 3 kW to 7 kW range are assembled in their new plant in Denver, Colorado.These inverters qualify for the ARRA recovery act and are UL and cUL listed. SMA launched its own SMA solar academy in Rocklin, California, in April 2011. Their Solar Academy is equipped with the latest high-tech teaching tools and demonstration inverters to complement its comprehensive range of courses on photovoltaics and SMA products. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by SMA Solar Technology AG
- Shop for SMA Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands