The SMA Speedwire Webconnect Retrofit Kit provides free access to Sunny Portal without additional data logger – easily via an existing Internet access and a DSL router. After the simple installation of the inverter interface which is optionally available or already integrated at the factory, you can commission the Webconnect.
Main Features of the SMA Speedwire Webconnect Retrofit Kit
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
Once the inverter is cabled, commissioning is plug-and-play. Just plug it into the home’s existing DSL router. After registration in the Sunny Portal, users are able to call up the most important PV system data. Device firmware is automatically updated.
MOBILE ACCESS AT ANY TIME, FROM ANYWHERE
PV system operators have online access to their system at any time, from anywhere. For example, they can access key data, such as yield and power or the system log book, from their PC or mobile device. Key data, such as yield and power or the system log book, can be accessed from a PC or mobile device.
VIEW AND COMPARE ALL FUNCTIONS
Does SMA Speedwire Webconnect Retrofit Kit also offer the display of live data? Are there daily inverter comparisons? How often are event reports displayed? Our function matrix will answer these and other questions—including those relating to Sunny WebBox and Sunny Home Manager.
SIMPLY USE PRIVATE INTERNET ACCESS
A DSL broadband connection is required to use the SMA Speedwire Webconnect Retrofit Kit functions. Under these conditions, continuous data exchange with the Sunny Portal and Sunny Places makes it possible to visualize the high-resolution data.
- A packet-oriented mobile radio data transmission (e.g., LTE, UMTS, HSPA, EDGE or GPRS) is recommended only if the mobile provider offers an appropriate flat rate with support of VoIP (Voice over IP).
- Since GSM routers use a time-based billing structure, they should never be used with the Webconnect functionality.
- SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again. The leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience. While SMA inverters are designed in Germany, the Sunny Central, the Sunny Island, and SMA SunnyBoy inverters in the 3 kW to 7 kW range are assembled in their new plant in Denver, Colorado.These inverters qualify for the ARRA recovery act and are UL and cUL listed. SMA launched its own SMA solar academy in Rocklin, California, in April 2011. Their Solar Academy is equipped with the latest high-tech teaching tools and demonstration inverters to complement its comprehensive range of courses on photovoltaics and SMA products. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by SMA Solar Technology AG
- Shop for SMA Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands