The SMA Speedwire Data Module for Sunny Island is a communication interface for the battery inverter Sunny Island and enables communication via Speedwire. The product may only be installed in supported SMA inverters. The inverter still complies with the standard after the product has been installed.
Speedwire is on the Ethernet standard and the communication protocol SMA Data2 + based wired communication. If an inverter-optimized 10/100 Mbit data transfer between Speedwire devices in PV systems is made possible.
SMA Speedwire Data Module for Sunny Island features
- Establishment of a Speedwire network
- Data exchange with Sunny Explorer and Sunny Home Manager
- In Sunny Home Manager plants: exchange of data with Sunny Portal via a router with Internet connection
The Modbus interface of Speedwire data module for Sunny Island is designed for industrial use and has the following features:
- Remote query of readings
- Remote setting of parameters
- Specifying set points for system control, you get the Speedwire data module as a retrofit kit.
- SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again. The leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience. While SMA inverters are designed in Germany, the Sunny Central, the Sunny Island, and SMA SunnyBoy inverters in the 3 kW to 7 kW range are assembled in in Denver, Colorado. These inverters qualify for the ARRA recovery act and are UL and cUL listed. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by SMA Solar Technology AG
- Shop for SMA Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands