Now distance can be bridged easily: SMA RS485 Wireless Radio Set allows wireless contact between two sections of a PV plant with RS485 communication. It can be used where laying cable would be impossible. In this way, the Wireless-Set’s radio modules connect two buildings, for example. Overcoming construction obstacles like streets, railway segments or rivers can be now realized without underground cabling.
The SMA RS485 Wireless Radio Set covers a distance of up to 500 meters in an open field and can be flexibly applied in almost any case.
- SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again. The leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience. While SMA inverters are designed in Germany, the Sunny Central, the Sunny Island, and SMA SunnyBoy inverters in the 3 kW to 7 kW range are assembled in their new plant in Denver, Colorado.These inverters qualify for the ARRA recovery act and are UL and cUL listed. SMA launched its own SMA solar academy in Rocklin, California, in April 2011. Their Solar Academy is equipped with the latest high-tech teaching tools and demonstration inverters to complement its comprehensive range of courses on photovoltaics and SMA products. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by SMA Solar Technology AG
- Shop for SMA Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands
Related links to the “SMA RS485 Wireless Radio Set”: