Every STP60-10 solution will be combined with SMA IM-20 Inverter Manager for SMA Sunny Tripower STP60-10, this plays a key role as the sole interface and communication component for the system for up to 42 inverter’s (up to 2.5MW). External combiner boxes are used to establish connection between the PV array and the inverter.
The STP60-10 is easy to install and relatively lightweight at only 75 kgs for the amount of power provided, avoiding the centralised solution allows for greater flexibility, easy installation, simple commissioning and low ongoing maintenance costs.
This new SMA Sunny Tripower 60 STP 60-10 combines the advantages of decentralized PV system layouts with the beneficial features of the central inverter concept. With the SUNNY TRIPOWER 60 as the inverter component, this system approach ensures high performance and maximum design flexibility for the entire PV system.
SMA Sunny Tripower 60 STP 60-10 THE NEW SYSTEM PHILOSOPHY
Four components comprise the new SMA system solution:
- A highly efficient SUNNY TRIPOWER 60 inverter
- Combiner Boxes flexible in use
- The central SMA Inverter Manager
- The LCS commissioning tool
The SMA Inverter Manager plays a central role within the system: As the central communications component and sole interface for the entire system control, it handles all the important inverter and system management functions for up to 42 inverters in one system (up to 2.5 MW). External combiner boxes establish the connection between PV array and inverter.
PERSUASIVE – HIGH FLEXIBILITY, LOW COSTS
Whether in commercial or industrial applications, this unique system approach, with the SMA Sunny Tripower 60 STP 60-10 as the central inverter component, is the optimal system solution including numerous advantages for the user.
The result: high efficiency and maximum planning flexibility. Installers in particular will benefit from the easy installation, simple commissioning and low maintenance costs. With a power output of 60 kVA and its compact design, the SMA Sunny Tripower 60 STP 60-10 is comparatively lightweight at only 75 kg. This makes installation easier and cuts costs as a result.
- SMA from its headquarters in Kassel, Germany, is the world’s largest producer of solar inverters and monitoring systems for photovoltaic applications. As market leader for solar inverters SMA is setting benchmarks again and again. The leading-edge efficiencies of 98% and new technology ensures maximum yields and the highest user convenience. While SMA inverters are designed in Germany, the Sunny Central, the Sunny Island, and SMA SunnyBoy inverters in the 3 kW to 7 kW range are assembled in their new plant in Denver, Colorado.These inverters qualify for the ARRA recovery act and are UL and cUL listed. SMA launched its own SMA solar academy in Rocklin, California, in April 2011. Their Solar Academy is equipped with the latest high-tech teaching tools and demonstration inverters to complement its comprehensive range of courses on photovoltaics and SMA products. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the “SMA IM-20 Inverter Manager for SMA Sunny Tripower STP60-10”:
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by SMA Solar Technology AG
- Shop for SMA Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands