With innovative maximum power point tracking technology, these Phocos MPPT 100-30 Charge Controller 12-24V 33A tracker ensure maximum performance and yield from a variety of solar systems. The integrated dataloggers store important information up to 2 years. The CML can charge mobile phones or similar USB loads with integrated USB port.
Main features of the the Phocos MPPT 100-30 Charge Controller 12-24V 33A
- Outstanding system efficiency (max. 98%) thanks to the integrated Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT)
- Maximizes power output and reduces system costs
- Encapsulated case provides full protection (IP68 protection class) and increases life span.
- Intelligent timer and dimming functions for flexible lighting control
- Auto-protect function: two voltage disconnects extend system operation time and increase reliability
- Can be operated via CIS-CU IR remote control unit
- Smallest size in its power class – fits everywhere
- Data logger (2 years) with additional MXI-IR and CISCOM Software
- The headquarters of Phocos are located in Ulm, Germany. There are 10 Phocos offices worldwide which enables us to service all of the off-grid market needs.Phocos is a world leading manufacturer of solar-powered charge controllers and various components for off-grid power supply. Our product spectrum is wide, ranging from charge controllers to lighting systems to DC appliances such as refrigerators and freezers. The products developed and produced by Phocos are eco-friendly, energy-saving and the perfect solution for off-grid solar energy systems.Phocos’ roots are in extensive research. In the mid-1980’s, engineers in Germany at Ulm University of Applied Sciences developed new technologies for charge controllers. In 2000, some of these researchers took their research and founded Phocos. To this day, Phocos maintains a close relationship with Ulm University of Applied Sciences in the field of off-grid power supply.The founders of Phocos set their sights particularly on off-grid applications which are solar-powered isolated applications with no connection to the central power grid. The demand for off-grid solar-power systems is continuously on the rise in the world’s various industries. The demand is also very high in the rural regions of developing and emerging economies. This trend is due to lower installation and operation costs, sustainability and the convenience of mobile application options. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community.
Shop for similar products here: