The MYPV Power Meter 3ph for AC-Thor and AC•THOR maximize self-consumption of your PV system in the easiest way.
The Power Meter detects the energy flows of the PV system. Via Ethernet it transmits excess energy data to the AC•THOR PV-Power-Manager. As a result, only energy that is currently available is used to generate heat. Power feed-in is avoided. PV self-consumption is maximized, the public power grid is relieved. The power meter is mounted
in the distribution cabinet directly after the utility meter and detects the power flow via three external clamp-on current transducers.
Main features of the MYPV Power Meter 3ph for AC-Thor
- 0-3 kW linear output.
- 3 phase
- Ethernet communication
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made in Austria
- MYPV is a young Austrian company and is specialized on “Hot water and space heating from photovoltaics”. Since its foundation in 2011 as a distributor for PV components, the company have intensively dealt with innovations in storage technology. Two funded research projects in this area led to the development of the ELWA, where they used hot-water as a storage medium for solar power.With this innovation my-PV was transformed into a development and production company in Neuzeug / Upper Austria. The long experience of the entrepreneurs gives them the security to create promising and high-quality products. Products of the ELWA series are now installed in 20 countries and surprises again and again with its distinctive simplicity and efficiency. With the latest innovation, the AC•THOR (see www.ac-thor.com), the company is currently going one step further. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the MYPV Power Meter 3ph for AC-Thor :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Check out all the products from MY-PV
- Shop for Solar Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands