The MYPV AC-Thor Solar PV Power Manager for hot-water and space-heating, providing linear control of electric heat sources depending on excess PV power and heat demand. It communicates via ethernet with inverters, battery systems and smart home controllers and receives information on how much photovoltaic energy is available.
Main features of the MYPV AC-Thor Solar PV Power Manager
- 0-3 kW linear output.
- 16 A relay output.
- Colour touchscreen display
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made in Austria
Advantages of MYPV AC-Thor Solar PV Power Manager
- 30% cost savings over conventional systems with self-generated power
- Maintenance-free by cables instead of pipes
- Downsizing of the building services room
- Flexible control by various inverters, battery systems and smart homes
- Allows affordable living also in apartment buildings
- Up to 85% PV self-consumption ratio even without a battery system
Compatibility of the MYPV AC-Thor Solar PV Power Manager
The AC•THOR also communicates with a variety of other systems. As soon as excess energy is detected, it is used smart and linear-controlled for heat generation.
In a system with the AC•THOR the environmental energy is absorbed as solar power instead of heat energy from the outside air. Due to the size of the PV system, the SPF can be changed directly, because the ratio of heat-output to electricity demand from the grid also applies here.
Therefore, owners can reduce their power consumption significantly in effectively heat-insulated detached homes, even when they use electric space heating. Annual coefficients of performance of up to 4.4 can be achieved with a 10 kWp PV system in Austria. The power controller is also suitable for modern apartment buildings with low thermal heat requirements. As conventional boilers and heat pumps are no longer required, all heating pipes are obsolete, making heating technology far easier.
Enormous potential savings
Thanks to intelligent excess management, AC•THOR draws less electricity from the public grid than heat pumps do. AC•THOR offers sizeable potential savings for anyone who wishes to construct or renovate a building. They can install in a compact space while saving up to 30% on acquisition or operating costs in comparison to heat pumps.
- MYPV is a young Austrian company and is specialized on “Hot water and space heating from photovoltaics”. Since its foundation in 2011 as a distributor for PV components, the company have intensively dealt with innovations in storage technology. Two funded research projects in this area led to the development of the ELWA, where they used hot-water as a storage medium for solar power.With this innovation my-PV was transformed into a development and production company in Neuzeug / Upper Austria. The long experience of the entrepreneurs gives them the security to create promising and high-quality products. Products of the ELWA series are now installed in 20 countries and surprises again and again with its distinctive simplicity and efficiency. With the latest innovation, the AC•THOR (see www.ac-thor.com), the company is currently going one step further. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the MYPV AC-Thor Solar PV Power Manager :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Check out all the products from MY-PV
- Shop for Solar Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands