The LG Chem RESU 7H (400V) 7kW Battery Storage with Fronius Symo Hybrid 3.0 is the perfect on-grid energy storage kit for your home. The Fronius Ohmpilot added to your package secures the production and control of your hot water production directly from your solar pv system.
The LG Chem RESU 7H (400V) 7kW Battery Storage with Fronius Symo Hybrid features
COMPACT SIZE & EASY INSTALLATION
The compact and lightweight nature of the RESU is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor applications (IP55). The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation time and costs.
The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power and DC round-trip efficiency (95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination & Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after 10 years.
LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has been proven safety record in its automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.
High-performance Lithium technology for maximum safety with Symo Hybrid
The new Fronius Energy Package features the Symo Hybrid, a world leading hybrid inverter for 3-phase electricity supply, and the Fronius LiFePO4 batteries from Sony. Designed for 3-phase supply the Fronius Symo Hybrid maybe installed as a traditional grid connect inverter to provide solar today and then the Fronius battery package and emergency power function maybe added with ease to create a comprehensive storage solution tomorrow. The result: your solar energy day, night and during black-outs.
- Market leading 3-Ph Symo hybrid inverter: 3.0, 4.0 & 5.0kW capacities
- Hybrid ready and storage capable hybrid
- DC or AC charging capability (retrofit existing systems)
- DC PV input up to 8kW (DC charging above 5kW AC output limit)
- Fronius LiFePO4 battery solution
- Storage capacities 3.5 – 10kWh (usable @ 80% DoD)
- Complete storage package
- Fully integrated consumption monitoring (WiFi)
- Remote firmware updates
- Large voltage range, IP65 & looks great
Related links to the LG Chem RESU 7H (400V) 7kW Battery Storage with Fronius Symo Hybrid 3.0 :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by LG CHEM
- More products from Fronius? you can check them here.
- Shop for Battery Storage Accessories here
- You need a PV Inverter? Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands
LG Chem Ltd. often referred to as LG Chemical, is the largest Korean chemical company and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. According to Chemical and Engineering News, it was the 13th largest chemical company in the world by sales in 2014. It was first established as the Lucky Chemical Industrial Corporation, which manufactured cosmetics. It is now solely a business-to-business company. The company has eight factories in South Korea and a network of 29 business locations in 15 countries.
LG Chem completed development and began mass production of Korea’s first lithium-ion batteries back in 1999. At the end of 2011, LG Chem was the world’s third-largest maker with an annual production capacity of 1,000 million cells. The company is also a supplier of automotive battery for electric vehicles. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.