The LG Chem RESU 13 Lithium-ion 13kW Battery Storage is certified and compatible with SMA Sunny Island and other type of inverters.
The main features of the LG Chem RESU 13 Lithium-ion 13kW Battery Storage
Optimized Solution for Energy Saving & High-quality Power
Energy Storage System(ESS) stores electric energy and utilize them for later consumption. It is purposed to improve energy efficiency, by enhancing the quality of renewable energy that results stabilization of power supply system. LG Chem provides most optimal energy solution for the users using our state-of-the-art energy storage system with a long lifespan and a top-notch quality.
The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power and DC round-trip efficiency(95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination & Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after 10 years.
Compact Size & Easy Installation
The compact and lightweight nature of the RESU is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor applications. The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation time and costs.
LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has a proven safety record in its automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.
- 13.1 kWh gross capacity (usable energy 12.4 kWh)
- Released for SMA Sunny Island
- Light weight and integrated handles for transport
- 10 years LG Chem manufacturing guarantee
- Easy and fast installation
- LG RESU Storage units are rated to 6000 cycles
LG Chem RESU 13 Lithium-ion 13kW Battery Storage an ESS for household use
Self-sufficient power generation/consumption for solar PV installed households
- Night time use of stored solar energy
- Reducing electricity bill
Compatible Inverter Brands:
- SMA Sunny Island, Victron, Selectronic, Solax and Goodwe
Related links to the LG Chem RESU 13 Lithium-ion 13kW Battery Storage :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by LG CHEM
- More products from Fronius? you can check them here.
- Shop for Battery Storage Accessories here
- You need a PV Inverter? Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands
LG Chem Ltd. often referred to as LG Chemical, is the largest Korean chemical company and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. According to Chemical and Engineering News, it was the 13th largest chemical company in the world by sales in 2014. It was first established as the Lucky Chemical Industrial Corporation, which manufactured cosmetics. It is now solely a business-to-business company. The company has eight factories in South Korea and a network of 29 business locations in 15 countries.
LG Chem completed development and began mass production of Korea’s first lithium-ion batteries back in 1999. At the end of 2011, LG Chem was the world’s third-largest maker with an annual production capacity of 1,000 million cells. The company is also a supplier of automotive battery for electric vehicles. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.