The new Kostal PLENTICORE plus 4.2 Hybrid Inverter – simply versatile. KOSTAL has a proven track record: Our products have always provided the perfect solution for the most diverse requirements. PLENTICORE plus is the next logical step. The PLENTICORE plus is hugely impressive. Kostal new battery inverter was a finalist for the hotly contested and coveted ees AWARD, which is dedicated to electrical energy storage solutions for tomorrow’s clean energy.
As the PLENTICORE plus name suggests, it offers numerous possible uses and options, with the “PLENTI” part coming from the English “plenty” and “core” illustrating that all important functionalities are combined in just one unit. And of course KOSTAL’s new battery inverter can be found at the very core of a PV system.
Freedom of choice – and always the optimal solution with new Kostal PLENTICORE plus 4.2 Hybrid Inverter …
… when replacing old inverters (repowering)
Higher yield and self-consumption are achieved with the new battery inverter, in addition to easy integration with Smart Homes. PLENTICORE plus also offers more battery options, being compatible with different high-voltage battery storage systems, such as BYD or Kreisel. In addition, PLENTICORE plus is suitable for use as
a replacement string inverter (up to 3 MPP trackers without battery).
… in combination with a power generation system
PLENTICORE plus also enables the storage of DC or AC non-solar power through the connected battery storage system. This means that electricity can be stored from a range of different sources. Potential AC power sources include combined heat and power (CHP) units, additional inverters or other external renewable energy sources.
… when building new PV systems
PLENTICORE plus opens up a whole host of possibilities for the construction of new systems. In addition to two PV inputs, the battery inverter also has a combi input. This means that PLENTICORE plus can be connected in more ways with a battery or solely as a string inverter with 3 MPP trackers. In this way, PLENTICORE plus allows for more flexible planning: the storage option can even be purchased from the web shop. There is also flexibility in the choice of storage system.
The new attractive, compact and space-saving design ensures quick and easy installation. No additional components or interfaces are required. PLENTICORE plus has a separate terminal compartment with all interfaces, equipped with tool-free SUNCLIX connectors. PLENTICORE plus: an inverter for every job – simple!
Main features of the Kostal PLENTICORE plus 4.2 Hybrid Inverter
- PV hybrid inverter with battery input with optional activation code
- Compatibility with various high‑voltage batteries
- 3 MPP trackers suited to the layout of almost all roofs
- Extended MPP range – perfect for repowering
- Fast, self-learning shadow management – adapts individually to the installation site
- Dynamic active power control and 24-hour home-consumption measurement
- Self-learning generation and consumption forecast – for optimum self-consumption
- Low conversion losses due to DC coupling and high-voltage battery
- Prepared for additional battery charge via AC energy sources
- Smart Communication Board – future proof, new functions can be added via the integrated Web Application
- Display, data logger, system monitoring, network and control interfaces integrated as standard, WLAN Ready via external USB WLAN adapter
- Free Solar Portal for monitoring the PV system
- EEBus and Sunspec for Smart Home integration
Easy to install
- Simple device configuration using commissioning wizard
- Safe installation due to clearly arranged, separate terminal compartment and protected power electronics
- Auto update and remote support
Kostal PLENTICORE plus 4.2 Hybrid Inverter: compact and rapidly deployable
KOSTAL Solar Electric GmbH with its headquarters in Germany produces quality inverters and storage systems for the international photovoltaic market. The company relies on more than 100 years of professional knowledge and the strong community of the KOSTAL group.
Inspired by the “zero-defect philosophy“ of the automotive supplier branch, KOSTAL Solar Electric pursues highest quality standards. Those pervade every functional area from product development to production, following highest technical standards at the KOSTAL Industrie Elektrik in Hagen, Germany, as well as the distribution and service performance from KOSTAL Solar Electric in Freiburg, Germany. The PIKO-inverter from KOSTAL is particularly appreciated, because functions, which usually are fee-based, are integrated standardly. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the Kostal PLENTICORE plus 4.2 Hybrid Inverter :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by KOSTAL Solar Electric GmbH
- Shop for Solar Inverter Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands