The new Fronius Solar Battery Package 10.5kW with Fronius Symo Hybrid features the Symo Hybrid, a world leading hybrid inverter for 3-phase electricity supply, and the Fronius LiFePO4 batteries from Sony. Designed for 3-phase supply the Fronius Symo Hybrid maybe installed as a traditional grid connect inverter to provide solar today and then the Fronius battery package and emergency power function maybe added with ease to create a comprehensive storage solution tomorrow. The result: your solar energy day, night and during black-outs.
The main features of the Fronius Solar Battery Package 10.5kW with Fronius Symo Hybrid
- Market leading 3-Ph Symo hybrid inverter: 3.0, 4.0 & 5.0kW capacities
- Hybrid ready and storage capable hybrid
- DC or AC charging capability (retrofit existing systems)
- DC PV input up to 8kW (DC charging above 5kW AC output limit)
- Fronius LiFePO4 battery solution
- Storage capacities 3.5 – 10kWh (usable @ 80% DoD)
- Complete storage package
- Fully integrated consumption monitoring (WiFi)
- Remote firmware updates
- Large voltage range, IP65 & looks great
- The history of Fronius begins in 1945. At that time, charging car batteries was not something that could be taken for granted. Günter Fronius was unwilling to accept this. To begin with, he repaired electrical appliances and he built his first charger using 50 Hz technology. An old army hut in Rankleiten near Pettenbach, where the Fronius family lived at the time, was the first company headquarters for this “specialist repair workshop for radios and electrical engineering”. With a small workshop next to the living quarters and his first employee Andreas Schinker, Günter Fronius laid the foundations for a global company. In 1992, the decision was taken to focus on the “future field” of solar energy, which is why the company today is split into three strong divisions: Perfect Welding, Solar Energy and Perfect Charging.The geographical and technological expansion strategy introduced by Brigitte Strauß and Klaus Fronius is still being pursued today.
- The company is now represented by subsidiaries in 28 countries and by sales partners and representatives in over 60 countries, and is a recognised innovation and technology leader. Since 2011, Fronius has been led by the granddaughter of the company founder, Elisabeth Engelbrechtsmüller-Strauß. However, the company´s goal remains the same as ever: to create a sustainable future through innovation, quality and a first-rate service. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
- If you have any question regarding the Fronius Solar Battery Package 10.5kW with Fronius Symo Hybrid contact us.