The Enphase M215 Microinverter 230 & 400VAC is the basic building block for 208/240V systems. Like all of our fourth-generation microinverters, it delivers higher production, greater efficiency, and more rigorous quality standards than anything else out there.
The main features of the Enphase M215 Microinverter 230 & 400VAC
- Output Power: 225W AC
- Commonly used module pairing – input power: 190-280W
- MPPT Range: 27 – 39 V
- Best-in-class 96.5% CEC efficiency
- Integrated Ground, eliminating the need for a copper grounding wire or WEEB
- CSA Listed Per UL 1741/IEEE1547
Enphase Energy delivers energy management technology for the solar industry that increases energy production, simplifies design and installation, improves system uptime and reliability, reduces fire safety risk and provides a platform for intelligent energy management. Its semiconductor-based microinverter system converts energy at the individual solar module level and brings a system-based high-technology approach to solar energy generation, storage, control and management.
Enphase Energy is a NASDAQ-listed energy technology company headquartered in Petaluma, California. Enphase designs and manufactures software-driven home energy solutions that span solar generation, energy storage and web-based monitoring and control. Enphase has shipped about ten million micro solar inverters, known as “microinverters”, sold primarily into the residential and commercial markets in North America, Europe and Australia. Microinverters convert the direct current power from the solar panel (DC) directly into grid-compatible alternating current (AC) for use or export. Enphase was the first company to successfully commercialise the microinverter on a wide scale, and remains the market leader. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the Enphase M215 Microinverter 230 & 400VAC :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Further products by Enphase Energy
- How to install an Enphase Microinverter and Enphase Envoy
- Are you looking for a Solar Optimizer instead?
- Shop for Solar Accessories here
- You need a PV Inverter? Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands