Daikin Altherma Heat Pump Monobloc 16kW 1Ph 230V Edhq016Bb6V3 low temperature air-to-water heat pump. Your energy efficient heating, cooling and hot water solution.
Daikin Altherma Low temperature (LT) Monobloc system is perfectly suited when there are internal space constraints, as it combines all the main hydraulic components in a single outdoor unit, ensuring quick installation. No F-Gas refrigerant handling qualification is required to install the system making it ideal for first time heat pump installers. Offers greatest running cost savings for off-gas properties.
The Daikin Altherma Heat Pump Monobloc 16kW 1Ph 230V Edhq016Bb6V3 must be installed by a competent installers holding G3 (unvented cylinders) and Part P certification and who have also attended the following training courses at Daikin: UK SE15 (Heating Design and Application) PLUS SE23 (Monobloc installation and commissioning).
Features of the Daikin Altherma Heat Pump Monobloc 16kW 1Ph 230V Edhq016Bb6V3
- Inverter technology
- Weather dependent Control
- Fully sealed refrigerant circuit, F-gas registration not required for installation Includes pump, expansion vessel, pressure gauge, PRV, strainer, isolation valves). Disinfection function
- Schedule timer
- Night setback
- Space heating and domestic hot water heating with boost functions
- Low noise levels from outdoor units (sound power as low as 61 dBa)Multiple set point control
- MCS Accredited (eligible for RHI where designed at max 50°C flow temperature) Listed on Product Characteristics Database (SAP-Q) Compatible with underfloor heating and Solar End User 3 year parts and labour warranty EBHQ models 006-008: Heating -15°C to +25°C, Hot water -15°C to +35°C
- EBHQ models 011-016: Heating -15°C to +35°C, Hot water -15°C to +35°C
- Capacity/COP (A7/W35) EBHQ006, 6.0kW/4.26
- Capacity/COP (A7/W35) EBHQ008, 8.85kW/4.00
- Capacity/COP (A7/W35) EBHQ011, 11.2kW/4.38
- Capacity/COP (A7/W35) EBHQ014, 14.0kW/4.25
- Capacity/COP (A7/W35) EBH1016, 16.0kW/4.12
Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Daikin Kōgyō Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese multinational air conditioning manufacturing company headquartered in Osaka. It has operations in Japan, China, Australia, India, Philippines, Southeast Asia, Europe, North America, and South America. Daikin is the inventor of variable refrigerant volume systems (or VRV by Daikin air conditioning, other manufacturers remarked this as VRF) and an innovator in the split system air conditioning market. Daikin co-developed a R-410Arefrigerant with Carrier. Daikin is the world` number one air conditioning company.
Daikin Industries Ltd was founded in 1924 as Osaka Kinzoku Kogyosho LP by Akira Yamada. In 1953, Daiflon or polychlorotrifluoroethylene was developed. In 1963 the company was renamed Daikin Kogyo Co Ltd and developed Neoflon. In 1982 it was renamed to the current Daikin Industries Ltd. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Shop for similar products here: