Through Canadian Solar KuMax CS3U-345P 345W Solar Panel with Canadian Solar’s industry leading black silicon cell technology and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technology, we are now able to offer our global customers high power poly modules up to 345 W.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, Ku Modules, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology – the next generation of module technology. The new Ku Modules portfolio is available in both poly- and monocrystalline. The Ku module portfolio consists of the following types: KuMax (144 cells), KuPower (120 cells), KuBlack (120 cells) and the corresponding double-glass KuDymond.
Main features of the Canadian Solar KuMax CS3U-345P 345W Solar Panel
The Canadian Solar KuMax CS3U-345P 345W Solar Panel with a dimension of 2000 ˣ 992 mm, close to our 72 cell MaxPower modules, have the following unique features:
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- High module efficiency up to 17.40 %
- LOW hot spot temperature risk
- LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.39 % / °C
- LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 43 ± 2 °C
- 25 years linear power output warranty
- 10 years product warranty on materials and workmanship
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the leading solar manufacturers in the world, delivering industry leading high efficiency solar cells, solar modules, solar power systems and off grid solar power application solutions. Canadian Solar was founded in 2001 in Toronto, Canada by Dr. Shawn Qu, President and CEO of Canadian Solar.
Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) operates as a global energy provider with business subsidiaries in 20 countries on 6 continents. Besides serving as a manufacturer of solar PV modules and provider of solar energy solutions, Canadian Solar has a geographically diversified pipeline of utility-scale power projects. With the company’s recent acquisition of Recurrent Energy, Canadian Solar’s total project pipeline is now 9 GW, including an increase in the late-stage project pipeline to 2.4 GW. With two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Ontario, Canadian Solar employs over 7,500 workers worldwide. This translates into more than 12 GW of panel shipments, or 30 million PV modules, in the past 14 years. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices available in your market delivered by Solaranna.
Related links to the Canadian Solar KuMax CS3U-345P 345W Solar Panel :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Check out all the products from Canadian Solar
- Shop for Solar Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands in our shop
- Read about solar panel – selected TOP Brands in our shop