The design of the system is based on a modular principle: Depending on the desired storage capacity, the battery modules can be adapted to the needs of the user. For the recommended configuration of the storage system, please refer to the product brochure.
Main features of the BMZ ESS 9.0 Modular Energy Storage System
- Innovative lithium-ion battery technology
- Service life of up to 20 years
- Cycle stability at high currents
- Partial cyclisation possible – no memory effect
- Quick charging capability: fully charged in one hour
- Efficient operation through active temperature control
- Safety-tested technology in accordance with the latest standards
- Integrated multi-level security concept
- Deep discharge protection, overcharge protection
- Voltage and temperature monitoring
- Charge balancing between cells (passive balancing)
- Determination of the state of charge and state of health (SOC and SOH)
- UN test 38.3
- European Conformity (CE)
- Compatible with SMA, Sunny Island 3.0/4.4/6.0/6.0 Victron, Delios and Studer
- Supports multi-cluster functionality (scalable up to 12 modules in parallel)
Established in 1994, BMZ GmbH is headquartered in Karlstein am Main in Bavaria, Germany. In May 2016, the first section of the new BMZ production units was put into operation. In the two large production units of 4,800 m² each, up to 200 million lithium ion batteries of different types and sizes with a total storage capacity of approximately 15 GWh can be developed, built and tested every year, depending on need and demand. With the massive expansion of production capacities at BMZ’s headquarters in Karlstein am Main, the company stresses the immense importance of this technology sector, in particular for Germany as an industrial centre. With the modular concept of the expansion, BMZ can respond more quickly and flexibly to future changes in the European market.
Process-oriented quality management and product quality have been taking centre stage at BMZ since the company was established. The requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 are part and parcel of our management system, which is the same for all of BMZ’s facilities around the world. It is the basis for outstanding products and business excellence. Its scope covers the configuration, development and production of customised battery and rechargeable battery systems. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices available in your market on ZEROhomebills.com delivered by Solaranna.
Shop for similar products here: