The BenQ AUO SunBravo PM072MW2 390W Mono Solar Panel mono-crystalline modules are widely used for commercial and industrial applications.
The main features of the BenQ AUO SunBravo PM072MW2 390W Mono Solar Panel
- High power performance of 390 watts by strict standards of materials control, performance testing and cosmetic inspection.
- Multi-busbar technology：Enhanced module reliability due to shorter current paths and lower impact of micro-cracks
- Up to Diamond Level potential-induced degradation(PID) resistance
Diamond Level：Humidity 85%, temperature 85°C, and 1,000-hour prolonged testing time
- Humidity / salt mist / strong wind resistance
12 times more salt-mist resistant, 40% more moisture exclusion, and dynamic mechanical loading 4 times higher than the IEC requirement. Suitable for rooftop, ground-mounted, and floating systems.
Extended product warranty of 15 years as well as 25 years of 82.5% or more performance guarantee
- Compatible with 1500V systems to reduce BOS cost
- The BenQ AUO SunBravo PM072MW2 390W Mono Solar Panel has IP-68 potted junction box and MC4 connector
- Passed test standards that are 3 times more stringent than the International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC) test requirements
- VPC-certified by Bureau of Standard, Metrology and Inspection, Taiwan
BenQ Solar, a division of AU Optronics, is committed to bringing solar into your everyday life in a greener, more efficient, more reliable and easily accessible way. AU Optronics Corporation is a leading global manufacture of TFT-LCD, dedicated to greener products, manufacturing, and the way of living. BenQ Solar leverages the manufacturing strength of AU Optronics to produce top quality and innovative solar products to worldwide customers.
As a total solutions provider, the company specializes in providing high efficiency solar solutions that cater to residential, commercial and utility customers. With a complete Solar Value Chain, including polysilicon, ingot, wafer, cell, module and system production, BenQ Solar prides itself on offering premium quality and reliable performance within a competitive cost structure. BenQ Solar products meet and exceed internationally recognized standards, including JET, JPEC, IEC, UL, MCS and CEC. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the BenQ AUO SunBravo PM072MW2 390W Mono Solar Panel :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Check out all the products from AUO BenQ
- Shop for Solar Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands in our shop
- Read about solar panel – selected TOP Brands in our shop