The ABB UNO-DM-4.6-TL-PLUS 4.6kW Solar Inverter represents the optimal solution for residential installations. All power ratings, from 3.3 to 5.0 kW, share the same compact design and overall volume, allowing higher performance in a minimum space.
It’s future-proof and flexible design enables integration with current and future devices for smart building automation.
Easy to install, fast to commission
Simple and fast installation without needing to open the inverter cover thanks to the presence of Plug and Play connectors.
Easy commissioning routine removes the need for a long configuration process, resulting in lower installation time and costs.
Improved User Experience
The build-in User Interface enables access to advance features such as advanced inverter configuration settings, dynamic feed-in control and load manager.
Main features of the ABB UNO-DM-4.6-TL-PLUS 4.6kW Solar Inverter
- Wireless communication with integrated web server
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for Smart building and Smart grid integration
- Dynamic feed-in control (for instance “zero injection”)
- Remote Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrade for inverter and components
- Easy commissioning capability
- Single MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker)
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri) is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics and the power and automation technology areas. It ranked 286th in the Fortune Global 500 list (2016). The corporation is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world. ABB has operations in around 100 countries, with approximately 132,000 employees in December 2016. ABB is traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zürich, Nasdaq Stockholm and the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
The company provides the most comprehensive portfolio of products, systems, solutions and services along the solar PV value chain that enable the generation, transmission and distribution of solar power for grid-connected and microgrid applications. Our offering includes inverters, low-voltage products, monitoring and control systems, grid connection, stabilization and integration products, as well as complete electrical balance of plant solutions. ABB also offers a wide range of support and maintenance services, including remote operations and diagnostics, helping ensure solar installations deliver optimal performance. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Related links to the ABB UNO-DM-4.6-TL-PLUS 4.6kW Solar Inverter :
- Do you have any questions regarding this product? or call +44 (0) 333 772 0526 or + 1 786 600 1814.
- Check out all the products from ABB
- Shop for Solar Inverter Accessories here
- Read more about solar pv inverter range we sell – selected TOP Brands