ABB Power Management Unit
- Supplier Part No: 3L64001F000A
- Weight: 0.62 kg
- This ABB Power Management Unit is capable of controlling up to 32 Inverters or 55kW modules with each PVI-PMU unit
- ABB’s PVI-PMU enables active and reactive power control according to eeG-2009§6 and BDEW
- It is easy to be integrated in an existing data acquisition system.
- DIN rail mountable device
- The PVI-PMU is compatible with all ABB string and central inverters
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri) is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics and the power and automation technology areas. It ranked 286th in the Fortune Global 500 list (2016). ABB is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world. ABB has operations in around 100 countries, with approximately 132,000 employees in December 2016. ABB is traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zürich, Nasdaq Stockholm and the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
ABB provides the most comprehensive portfolio of products, systems, solutions and services along the solar PV value chain that enable the generation, transmission and distribution of solar power for grid-connected and microgrid applications. Our offering includes inverters, low-voltage products, monitoring and control systems, grid connection, stabilization and integration products, as well as complete electrical balance of plant solutions. ABB also offers a wide range of support and maintenance services, including remote operations and diagnostics, helping ensure solar installations deliver optimal performance. Join our ZERO Home Bills Community. BEST Products from the BEST Brands at the BEST Prices for ZERO Home Bills on ZEROhomebills.com by Solaranna.
Shop for similar products here: