SOLAR MONOCRYSTALLINE PANELS
Solar cells made of monocrystalline silicon (mono-Si), also called single-crystalline silicon (single-crystal-Si), are quite easily recognizable by an external even coloring and uniform look, indicating high-purity silicon. Monocrystalline solar cells are made out of silicon ingots, which are cylindrical in shape. To optimize performance and lower costs of a single monocrystalline solar cell, four sides are cut out of the cylindrical ingots to make silicon wafers, which is what gives monocrystalline solar panels their characteristic look.
A good way to separate mono- and polycrystalline solar panels is that polycrystalline solar cells look perfectly rectangular with no rounded edges. SOLAR MONOCRYSTALLINE PANELS
- Monocrystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon. The efficiency rates of monocrystalline solar panels are typically 15-22%.
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are space-efficient. Since these solar panels yield the highest power outputs, they also require the least amount of space compared to any other types. Monocrystalline solar panels produce up to four times the amount of electricity as thin-film solar panels.
- Monocrystalline solar panels live the longest. Most solar panel manufacturers put a 25-30 year warranty on their monocrystalline solar panels.
- Tend to perform better than similarly rated polycrystalline solar panels at low-light conditions.
- The efficiency of individual solar cells is higher than for entire solar panels/modules.
- Monocrystalline solar panels are the most expensive. From a financial standpoint, a solar panel that is made of polycrystalline silicon (and in some cases thin-film) can be a better choice for some homeowners.
- If the solar panel is partially covered with shade, dirt or snow, the entire circuit can break down. Consider getting micro-inverters instead of central string inverters if you think coverage will be a problem. Micro-inverters will make sure that not the entire solar array is affected by shading issues with only one of the solar panels.
- The Czochralski process is used to produce monocrystalline silicon. It results in large cylindrical ingots. Four sides are cut out of the ingots to make silicon wafers. A significant amount of the original silicon ends up as waste. SOLAR MONOCRYSTALLINE PANELS
- Monocrystalline solar panels tend to be more efficient in warm weather. Performance suffers as temperature goes up, but less so than polycrystalline solar panels. For most homeowners temperature is not a concern. SOLAR MONOCRYSTALLINE PANELS
Up to 30 YEAR POWER AND PRODUCT GUARANTEE
ZEROhomebills.com solar manufacturers provide up 30 year power guarantee on the solar panels. We offer the longest power guarantee on the solar panel in the industry to assured our solar panels generation of energy, and also to assured you get the right return based on your investment. ZEROhomebills.com solar panels up 30 years power guarantee provide a reliability which is beyond compare. SOLAR MONOCRYSTALLINE PANELS
Please contact us or call us for more information about warranty at +44 (0) 77 8849 9923.
THE BEST Products, from THE BEST Brands at THE BEST Prices.