On-Grid Solar Kits
ON-Grid Solar Kits or GRID TIE solar systems are the most popular choice of solar power for homes and businesses around the world. A grid tie system uses a powerful solar array and system to dramatically reduce your electric bill, but keeps a connection to the electric grid.
Benefits of ON-GRID (grid tie) solar systems:
- Unlimited backup power through the electric grid
- Take advantage of selling excess electricity (net-metering)
- Many incentives require an on-grid system to apply
- Does not need to meet 100% of your power needs (lower cost options)
Typical ON-GRID (grid tie) system components:
- High-efficiency solar panels
- Solar panel combiner box & DC disconnect
- High-efficiency DC-AC inverter
- Breakers, surge protector & ground-fault protector
- Wattage meter
- Charge controller (hybrid kits with battery backup only)
- High-capacity batteries (hybrid kits with battery backup only)
For the typical home or business owner, an on-grid solar power system is the right choice when going solar. If you have questions about what type of solar power system is right for you, please contact us or call one of our solar professionals today at +44 (0) 333 7720526.
Up to 25 YEAR POWER GUARANTEE
ZEROhomebills.com solar manufacturers provide up 25 year power guarantee on the solar panels. We offer the longest power guarantee on the solar panel in the industry to assured our solar panels generation of energy, and also to assured you get the right return based on your investment. ON-Grid Solar Kits
Up to 25 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
ZEROhomebills.com also offers an up to 25 year component warranty on various products. Please contact us or call us for more information about warranty at +44 (0) 333 7720526.