The rooftop work for an Enphase system follows an easy, step-by-step process. Use the overview below as your guide or dig into the details in each of the sections that follow.
- Position the Enphase AC cabling
- Install an AC branch circuit junction box / isolator
- Attach the microinverters to the PV racking
- Create a paper installation map
- Ground the microinverters (if required)
- Dress the Enphase cabling
- Connect the microinverters to the Enphase cabling
- Terminate the unused end of the Enphase cabling and seal any unused cable connections
- Connect the Enphase cabling to the AC branch circuit junction box
- Connect the PV Modules to the microinverters
After you’ve completed the rooftop work, you’ll complete electrical work on the ground and you’ll install the Envoy. Then you’ll energize the system and complete commissioning using the Installer Toolkit mobile app.