European Renewable Incentives and Feed in Tariffs (FiT) – by Country
Here you will find information on the important legislation on the support schemes, grid issues and policies for energy from renewable sources covering all three energy sectors: electricity, heating & cooling and transport. The scope of this database covers all the EU 28 Member States, the EFTA Countries and the Members of the Energy Community. RES LEGAL Europe will help you gather, analyse and compare information on renewable energy policies. The website offers links to all relevant original legislation, is free of charge and is updated on a regular basis.
To find out the renewable Feed in Tariffs and learn more about the incentives for your country please CLICK either on you country on the MAP above or select your country below.
Useful Links for Europe – Renewable Energy
We would like to introduce you some websites that provide comprehensive information on specific areas of renewable energy.
- Directorate-General for Energy
- EU Transparency Platform
- reegle – the Search Engine for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Dsire USA
- IEA Database Global Renewable Database
- PV Legal
- Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century
- European Renewable Energy Council
- European Renewable Energy Research Centres Agency