BMZ Energy Li-Ion Battery Storage ESS 7.0 / 9.0 / X
BMZ Energy Li-Ion Battery Storage ESS 7.0 / 9.0 / X is a new modular lithium-ion energy storage which stores the generated surplus energy into battery modules for a later use. The inverter can then feed this power into the network or the energy storage.
The power is available whenever it is needed: in the evening, at night and at times when there is little or no sunshine. With the BMZ Energy Li-Ion Battery Storage, solar energy users become less dependent on electricity prices and can use their own eco-power whenever they need it.
CLUSTER SOLUTIONS ESS 7.0 / 9.0 / X – The modular energy storage system
The design of the system is based on a modular principle: Depending on the desired storage capacity, the battery modules can be adapted to the needs of the user. For the recommended configuration of the storage system, please refer to the product brochure.
The main features of the BMZ Energy Li-Ion Battery Storage
- Innovative lithium-ion battery technology
- Service life of up to 20 years
- Cycle stability at high currents
- Partial cyclisation possible – no memory effect
- Quick charging capability: fully charged in one hour
- Efficient operation through active temperature control
- Safety-tested technology in accordance with the latest standards
- Integrated multi-level security concept
- Deep discharge protection, overcharge protection
- Voltage and temperature monitoring
- Charge balancing between cells (passive balancing)
- Determination of the state of charge and state of health (SOC and SOH)
- UN test 38.3
- European Conformity (CE)
- Compatible with SMA, Sunny Island 3.0/4.4/6.0/8.0 Victron, Delios and Studer
- Supports multi-cluster functionality (scalable up to 12 modules in parallel)
BMZ Energy Li-Ion Battery Storage ESS Range
BMZ ESS 7.0 / 9.0 Battery Storage
The BMZ ESS is an environmentally friendly Lithium-Ion battery technology with up to a 20 years lifetime.
The BMZ is suitable both for grid tied and of-grid energy storage applications. BMZ ESS 7.0 / 9.0 can be charge fast: within one hour and it is compatible with SMA, Victron and Studer.
BMZ ESS 7.0 Battery Storage Package
BMZ ESS 14.0 Battery Storage Package
The all-in one energy storage package consisting of: 2 x BMZ ESS 7.0 Li, SMA Sunny Island 4.4M-12 (or SMA Sunny Island 6.0H-12), Sunny Home Manager 2.0, 4 x Fuse insert NH1, 100A (or 4 x Fuse insert NH1, 160A), 1 x parallel switch box 1×2, 2 x BMZ ESS Y-connector, 2 x BMZ ESS Termination Resistance, 1 x Patch cable 5m (CAT5; SFTP), 1 x Patch cable 2m (CAT5; SFTP). Available from stock. Delivered from Cardiff and Frankfurt.
BMZ ESS 21.0 Battery Storage Package
BMZ ESS 9.0 Battery Storage Package
The all-in one energy storage package consisting of: 1 X BMZ ESS 9.0, SMA Sunny Island 4.4M-12 (or SMA Sunny Island 6.0H-12) and all the other electrical components required. On Order only. Delivered from Cardiff and Frankfurt.
BMZ ESS 18.0 Battery Storage Package
BMZ ESS 27.0 Battery Storage Package
The all-in one energy storage package consisting of: 3 X BMZ ESS 9.0, 1 X SMA Sunny Island 4.4M-12 (or SMA Sunny Island 6.0H-12) and all the other electrical components required. On Order only. Delivered from Cardiff and Frankfurt.
BMZ Energy Li-Ion Battery Storage in our shop:
Available Bundles – Energy Storage all-in-one packages in our shop:
- BMZ ESS 7.0 MODULAR ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM WITH SMA SI-4.4
- BMZ ESS 7.0 MODULAR ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM WITH SMA SI-6.0H
- BMZ ESS 14.0 MODULAR ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM WITH SMA SI-4.4
- BMZ ESS 14.0 MODULAR ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM WITH SMA SI-6.0
- BMZ ESS 21.0 MODULAR ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM WITH SMA SI-4.4
- BMZ ESS 21.0 MODULAR ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM WITH SMA SI-6.0
Download Documents about BMZ ESS
- PRODUCT DATA SHEET
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- BMZ ESS 7.0 AND 9.0 OFF-GRID OPERATION INFORMATION
- SAFETY CERTIFICATE
- SERVICE AND CONFIGURATION TOOL
- UN TRANSPORT TEST 38-3 DECLARATION
- BMZ ESS 9.0 CERTIFICATE UN38.3
- IEC-62133 AND IEC-60086-4 DECLARATION
- UL-2054 AND UL-2595 DECLARATION
- WARRANTY BMZ ESS (GERMAN)
Established in 1994, BMZ GmbH is headquartered in Karlstein am Main in Bavaria, Germany. In May 2016, the first section of the new BMZ production units was put into operation. In the two large production units of 4,800 m² each, up to 200 million lithium ion batteries of different types and sizes with a total storage capacity of approximately 15 GWh can be developed, built and tested every year, depending on need and demand. With the massive expansion of production capacities at BMZ’s headquarters in Karlstein am Main, the company stresses the immense importance of this technology sector, in particular for Germany as an industrial centre. With the modular concept of the expansion, BMZ can respond more quickly and flexibly to future changes in the European market.
Process-oriented quality management and product quality have been taking centre stage at BMZ since the company was established. The requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 are part and parcel of our management system, which is the same for all of BMZ’s facilities around the world. It is the basis for outstanding products and business excellence. Its scope covers the configuration, development and production of customised battery and rechargeable battery systems.